Razor2Laser clinics offer laser hair removal treatments using the industry’s Gold Standard, the “Lumenis Light Sheer Desire”. In a class of its own, it offers superior levels of safety and effectiveness that have been tested and proven in extensive clinical trials and long-term clinical practice. It is the only laser system with unique and specific technology for laser hair reduction.
Technology Behind The Desire
Three different handpieces enable treatment of all body areas, small and large
• HS is a vacuum-assisted handpiece allowing lower settings to be used resulting in significant reduction of pain, providing safe fast and comfortable treatments
• XC is a Chill tip handpiece providing optimal results for large and small areas requiring higher settings.
• ET is a chill tip handpiece (pictured below) designed to treat small areas that require maximum precision and accuracy. The skin is cooled before and during the treatment. The skin is gently compressed by the chill tip bringing the follicle closer to the surface maximizing the damage to the target by the laser beam.
The “Light Sheer Desire” is suitable for all areas of the face and body and all skin types with minimal discomfort and swift recovery time. This award-winning laser hair removal system uses a diode laser that is specifically designed to remove unwanted hair faster, more comfortably and safely.
▪ Advanced laser technology and patented delivery systems
▪ Manufactured by worldwide market leaders in medical grade laser machines
▪ Minimal discomfort and downtime
▪ Designed for optimal safety and FDA approved
▪ Suitable for all skin types, including tanned skin
▪ No need for anaesthetic or numbing creams