LED Therapy in Horsham: Effective Skin Treatment
LED Photo Therapy is a light-based skincare treatment available at our clinic in Horsham. By utilising various UV-free LED lights with different wavelengths, this treatment effectively addresses a range of skin conditions. The skin absorbs the light, stimulating a healing response and restoring cellular imbalances. LED therapy can be used as a standalone treatment or in combination with other therapies.
- Control of Acne Breakouts
- Increased collagen and elastic production
- Decreased appearance of facial spider veins and broken capillaries
- Fading of age and liver spots (Campbell de Morgan)
- Slowing down signs of ageing
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing blemishes and hyperpigmentation
- Helping control Eczema and Dermatitis breakouts
This treatment is available at our clinic in Horsham
Expectations and Comfort:
LED phototherapy treatments are contactless, painless, and safe. During the treatment, you may notice the brightness of the LED lights even when wearing protective eyewear.
- No risk of burning
- No known side effects
- Zero downtime after treatment
- A brief sensation of warmth in the treatment area
LED Therapy at Razor2Laser
Experience the benefits of LED Therapy at our clinic in Horsham and achieve healthier, rejuvenated skin.
“The reduction of acne has been life changing. Before I wanted to hide away
and I hated my skin. Now I can actually relax, smile and be confident.”